TeamLease Skills University
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP
APPLICATION FORM FOR 2016-17 SESSION
1. The Application Form is meant for admission to Programs of TeamLease Skills University for 2015-16 Session. Photocopies of the Application Form will not be considered.
2. Application Form has to be filled by the Applicant with his/her own handwriting in English. Boxes provided are for writing alphabets or numbers. Use only CAPITAL LETTERS for filling the form except for signatures.
3. The applicants are required to provide correct information; failure to do so could lead to rejection or cancellation of admission.
4. A recent passport size photograph must be neatly pasted in the box provided. The photograph should not be pinned or stapled or extend beyond the box provided. Please note, the same photograph will appear in the ID Card, Hall Ticket, Certificate, etc of the University. No changes are permitted at a later stage.
5. Applicant's signature must be within the box provided. Please note, the same signature will appear in the ID Card, Hall Ticket, Certificate, etc. of the University. No changes are permitted at a later stage
6. After ensuring that all the information required by the University has been furnished, the Applicant should sign in the box provided at the end of the Application Form.
7. The Application Form is liable for rejection if the Applicant's signatures do not match in page No. 1 & 2
8. Declaration from Father/Mother/Guardian of the Applicant is mandatory.
9. Non-refundable Application Fee payable with each Application Form is Rs. 100/- (for online forms downloaded by Applicant and for the Application Form purchased in person from TLSU campus) and Rs. 150/- (if requested through courier/post).
10. Applicants who wish to download the Admission Form are requested to visit the University website-www.teamleaseuniversity.org
11. At any stage, if the Applicant is found ineligible for admission to the said program, the admission will be cancelled without any liability on part of the University.
12. It is important to properly tie/pin/staple the Application Form along with supportive documents together so that they do not fall apart.
13 Admission to various programs offered by the University is made strictly on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed in the prospectus. If the University is satisfied with the Applicant's eligibility and suitability for admission into the respective program, the Applicant will be granted admission.
B. Instructions for filling up Application Form:
1. Write your name in Capital Letters as it appears in your Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / 10th Std. Marksheet.
2. Write your Date of Birth as per the Gregorian (English) calendar in dd/mm/yyyy format. 08 06 1996
Ex. For 8th June 1996 write:08/06/1996
Ex. For 8th June 1996 write:08/06/1996
3. Mention your Nationality. Proof of Nationality to be produced in all cases where the nationality is other than 'Indian'.
4. Write 'M' for Male, 'F' for Female and '0' for Others, against Gender.
5. Write category in the box provided. For code details refer to Table-1. Ex. For General, write:GEN
6. Write religion in the box provided. For details refer to Table-2. Ex. For Hindu, write :HINDU
7. Write your Father's or Mother's or Guardian's name in the Box provided.
8. Write your Parent(s) / Guardian's Annual Income in figures in the Box provided.
9. Write complete postal address for Correspondence. Please note all the written communication will be sent to the correspondence address provided in the Application Form. Hence, you are required to ensure that proper address is given. Leave a blank between each field of address like House No., Street Name, etc. Please don't forget to write the Pin Code.
10. Mention your residential land line number for communication purpose. Write your 10 digit mobile no. to receive SMS alerts from TLSU. Write the Parent(s) / Guardian's 10 digit mobile no. for emergency contact. Write your Email ID to receive regular email updates like notices, announcements, results, etc., from TLSU. Write the Email ID of your Parent(s)/ Guardian's to receive their ward's progress on periodical basis.In case, Landline or mobile or email is not used, enter `NotApplicable'
11. Write your complete postal permanent address for emergency contact.
12. Indicate your Program Preference by giving 1 / 2 / 3 /4 / 5 against the program of your interest. Please note, to facilitate you to apply for more than one program, program preference is given at column 12. However, admission will be offered in only one program. If you want to modify the option, strike off the entry clearly and re¬enter the preference within the same box. In case of such modification, put your signature outside the box.
13. Indicate your choice of Program in the given box. You may either choose Two Years Associate Degree Program OR Three Years Degree Program depending upon your interest.
14. Indicate the Payment Mode in the given box as either Cash OR Demand Draft (DD). If the amount is paid through Demand Draft (DD), the DD should be drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, TeamLease Skills University', payable at Vadodara. Provide DD Number, DD Date, DD Amount and Bank Name in the box provided. Also, Write the Application No., Applicant Name and Contact No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
15. Write the qualification acquired in the order as indicated in the table. Supporting documents for the qualifications must be enclosed along with the admission form.
1. Legal disputes, if any, shall come under the jurisdiction of Vadodara, Gujarat courts only.
2. The Applicants are advised to preserve a photocopy of the filled Application Form as record for future reference.
3. For up-to-date information refer to the website www.teamleaseuniversity.org or visit our campus.
Address for Submission of completed Application Form along with enclousers
The Admission Section - TeamLease Skills University,
Tarsali-Vadadala Road, Tarsali Bypass, Tarsali, Vadodara- 390009, Gujarat.