- Objective of studying B.Com (Finance & Business Operations) from TeamLease Skills University (TLSU) gives you the edge in terms of corporate exposure and acceptance as compared to normal B.Com Graduate. The Course covers huge range of subjects starting from Financial Accounting, Taxation, Management Accounting, Portfolio Management, Business Law, Business Mathematics & Statistics, Entrepreneurship, Tally and above all Life Skills and Job Skills with the help of Business Communications and Personality Development along with on job training.
- This course also gives you an exposure to the corporate world during your studies. This course provides comprehensive training to students in the field of Accounting & Finance by way of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, case studies, practical training, and job orientation.
- The Financial and Corporate Accounting covers the theoretical aspects of accounting and Tally ERP cover the practical aspect of accounting. The course also covers the Basic Economics, Managerial Economics along with Global economy to give a Micro and Macro view of Economy.
- To have dynamism in the course we have courses like Entrepreneurship, Taxation, Banking, Insurance and Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, so that the students can easily be accepted by the BFSI Sector of the country.
- To improve the Life Skills/ Soft Skills, we have Business Communications along with English Communication so that a student can meet the industry expectations. To improve/equip with industry we have focused on Job Skills by including personality Development.
- The Course also includes On Job Training or so called Internship in Companies which will give the students a practical experience of the Job.
- Blended Mode of Teaching (Combination of F2F & Using Cloud)
- Blogs and Discussion Forums to clarify doubts 24×7
- Use of different softwares related to Accounting & Finance like Tally.
- Problem Based Teaching / Case Based teaching along with Peer Group Learning
- Focus on practical aspect of BFSI Sector by filling up different Forms, Challans, Cheques, Drafts, Annual Returns, and Financial Statements.
- Life Skill courses like Computer Skills, Soft Skill and Job Skill Courses
- OJT i,e., On the Job Training
Dr. Anupam Mitra has 22 years of experience out of which 13 years in teaching and 9 years in industry. He has altogether 15 publications in different national and international refereed journals from UK, USA, Ghana, Brazil and India. He has also presented several research papers in national and international conferences.His research interest lies in Banking, Accounting and Taxation, Micro-finance, Stock Market etc.
Dr. Ashutosh Sandhe has a total of 18 years of experience out of which 7 years of industry, 3 years as Practicing Company Secretary and 8 years of full time academic experience.He has worked in reputed corporates like Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. He has held various administrative positions in his previous jobs in a highly reputed institute.
He has till date published 9 research papers in the area of Marketing Management in peer reviewed International Journals and presented 4 papers in International Conferences. In addition to this, he has participated in numerous national and international conferences, workshops and faculty development programmes.
Dr. Manoj Sharma has about 9 years of Teaching Experience in the field of Finance & Accounting & 3 years of Industry Experience. He has completed his Ph.D in Business Administration from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. He has published a book and altogether 6 Research papers in national/ international peer reviewed journals.